Alongside our current pieces, we also love to make bespoke items just for you. If you'd like to order a custom item (and why wouldn't you?), here's how the process works:
- Either choose an existing design from our shop or provide us with a sketch of your own. If you'd like us to design something unique just for you, we'd be more than happy. Please bear in mind that we have 3 solder finishes available as well - Antique Black, Polished Silver or Polished Copper. All solder is sealed and polished with wax.
- Email us at email@example.com to discuss what you'd like. Include design, sizes, colours... as much information as you can. Please also let us know your shipping address so that we can calculate an approximate shipping cost for you*.
- We will get back to you as soon as we can with a price and a timescale.
- When we're agreed upon the product and price, a 50% deposit is then required. Upon receipt of this, we get to work on your custom order! We accept payments via PayPal - if you would prefer to pay another way, please contact us first.
- We'll keep you informed as to the progress of your piece and notify you when it's done. It can either be collected, delivered or posted, depending on the item. If it's a window or something we need to fit into your home, we'll arrange a convenient time for you and we'll fit it (this service is currently only available within the UK)
- The remaining 50% is then paid and you have a beautiful, custom made piece, guaranteed to be unique to you and your home.
* Delivery costs to mainland UK addresses will vary depending on the size and value of the item. Delivery includes appropriate sturdy packing and insurance. Please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
|An example of a bespoke stained glass window insert set into a bathroom door|
|Black and white heart shaped trinket box|
Bespoke stained glass chickens inset to kitchen cupboard doors.
Customer wanted her plain glass doors replaced with chickens in stained glass and was absolutely delighted with this design.